And because we hadn't had that in a while...
20 random lyrics from my iPod. try and guess them? Don't webcheat. The person who guesses the most, gets five icons from me. What say you?
1. You possess // S'avoir faire // Put cheap bleach on your hair
2. She had a history of killing herself // I had a habit of dying Dashboard Confessional - Hold On, guessed by purple__sky
3. I wanna be the house that you were raised in // The only place that you feel safe
4. ‘Cause there’s no comfort in the waiting room // Just nervous pacers bracing for bad news
5. Passing through like liquid // I am drunk in my desire... Sarah McLachlan - Elsewhere, guessed by lafemmedarla
6. Even the wrong words seem to rhyme // Out of the doubt that fills my mind Howie Day - Collide, guessed by marce_w
7. We all play the game and when we dare // To cheat ourselves at solitaire
8. I guess I'm just a pastime // Something to keep her occupied Anthony Stewart Head - Last Time, guessed by marce_w
9. I'm a slow motion accident // Lost in coffee rings - and fingerprints Frou Frou - Hear me out, guessed by cala_jane
10. It doesn't solve a thing to dress it, in a pretty gown // A stone will not need you to guess if, you're still going to drown
11. the grey sky was romantic cause he was holding her hand // he was her man.
12. D, world destruction // Over and overture // N, do I need apostrophe // T, need this torture?
13. Someday I'll go where there ain't no rain or snow // ‘Til then, I travel alone Kim Richey - A Place Called Home, guessed by lafemmedarla
14. I'm told the case is now closed // So I can come to my senses // But when the question is posed // I'll have this meager defense
15. i used to be the smart one // sharp as a tack // funny how that skipping years ahead // has held me back The Dresden Dolls - Perfect Fit, guessed by lafemmedarla
16. She's cutting off her hair again // Says, "This is all of me"..
17. So unimpressed, but so in awe // Such a saint, but such a whore Robbie Williams - Come Undone, guessed by lafemmedarla
18. I put a bullet in his sugar head // He thanked me kindly // then he layed down dead
19. till you shed your pride and you climb to heaven // and you throw yourself off.
20. Well I stand at the crossroads // Of highroads and lowroads // And I got a feeling it's right