Good things about 2007:
1. Went to Scotland, had a chance to do that mature thing and actually work for a living.
2. Found a good job here in Poland, one that's consistent with my studies, one that would look excellent on my resume, and one that I came to enjoy a lot. It's good
3. Got a dog, finally OMG. Who is silly and hyper about everything, and constantly annoying but, after all, dogs do take after they owners, don't they?
4. Got a little better in this writing thing.
5. Decided on my future studies, decided to go for MA in literature, and stay in Poland for studies (at least MA, we'll see about the PhD ;)).
6. Read a lot. Which isn't an accomplishemnt, maybe, but it does make me happy.
In 2008 I'm looking forward to:
1. Finishing my BA.
2. Going to England for summer, also to work, but this time maybe in something closer to my actual career (teaching summer courses in English, for example?)
3. Getting a car.
4. Being happy
In 2008 I vow to... *drumroll* ...write more fic! And actually finish it! And post it!