1. Almost back to normal after the weekend marathon of studies. Ten hours of classes a day is not something I'm likely to want to repeat any time soon (though I will, in February, when the second unit starts). It was kind of awesome, even though for the first time in my academic career I felt really lost and stupid (It was a course of Managing HR in Education, and apart from me and three other girls, all people were DOSes and headmasters and so on...). I liked it, though, and I apparently made an impression, as two of those people offered me jobs. Which I can't take as it collides with my current job(s), but hey, still counts.
2. Speaking of, got two more groups at work. Including eight-years-olds. Possibly yay, we'll see.
3. MA in English Lit starts this weekend. I already know two of my professors from the BA programme, and they are fantastic, so I'm really excited about it.
4. I think I'll do sequel to 'First Times' (Gordon/Bruce, duh) as my NaNoWriMo project... by then I should be done with 'Into Morning', as it is outlined and planned by now, all I need to do is write it. Probably not daily updates this time, considering I have to work and study, but I'll try and be swift. :D
5. Since when do I outline fics, anyway? Well, since I started writing Gordon/Bruce, apparently.
6. I might need a Gordon/Bruce layout. I'm very sorry, Giles, I still love you, but...
7. Dog ate our tv remote control. By this point, it's not even funny. ( Collapse )