Step 1: Pick out 10 movies you love.
Step 2: Pick your favorite quote from said movies.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what movies the lines come from.
Step 4: Cross out the quote when someone guesses correctly
(can someone tell me how do you cross things? *L*)
1. I'd be the worst possible Godfather. I'd probably drop her on her head at her christening. I'd forget all her birthdays until she was 18. Then I'd take her out and get her drunk. And, let's face it, quite possibly try and shag her.
About a Boy, guessed by elizabuffy
2. Good, because it would be unfortunate if I had to leave a garrison here.
This deal is getting worse all the time.
Empire Strikes Back, guessed by jedi_penguin
3. The price of fame. You've got the glory, you gotta take the little heartaches that go with it. Now look at me: I've got no fame, I've got no glory, I've got no big mansions, I've got no money! But I've got - what have I got?
Singing in the Rain, guessed by jedi_penguin
4. They say rubber's mainly for perverts. Don't know why. Think it's very practical, actually. I mean, you spill anything on it and it just comes off. I suppose that could be why the perverts like it.
Four Weddings and a Funeral, guessed by elizabuffy
5. OK, Vampire Anatomy 101, crosses and running water don't do dick so you forget what you've seen in the movies. You use a stake, silver or sunlight. You know how to use one of these?
Blade, guessed by phendog
6. That was irrational of you... not to mention unsportsmanlike.
Blade Runner, guessed by cory_catfish
7. You want to talk to God? Let's go see him together, I've got nothing better to do.
Raiders of the Lost Ark guessed by phendog
8. They dupe all these oysters into following them and then proceed to shuck and devour the helpless creatures en masse. I don't know what that says to you, but to me it says that following these faiths based on mythological figures ensure the destruction of one's inner-being. Organized religion destroys who we are by inhibiting our actions... by inhibiting our decisions, out of... out of fear of some... some intangible parent figure who... who shakes a finger at us from thousands of years ago and says... and says, "Do it - Do it and I'll fuckin' spank you. "
Dogma, guessed by elizabuffy
9. Look, if he was dying, he wouldn't have bothered to carve 'Aaaauuuggghhhh'. He'd just say it.
Maybe he was dictating it.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail, guessed by elizabuffy
10. Captain, if your mother saw you do that, she'd be very upset.
I thought *you* were my mother.
Would come up with more creative, but I'm inna class and my brain doesn't work properly...