* Wednesday is my last day at work. Kids are off for holidays already, my adult groups finish on Wednesday.
* I'm starting a course in French on Thursday. Three hours of learning French every day for the whole of July. Because I fail at holidays that are actual, you know, holidays.
* Generation Kill fandom. I don't know how one fandom can be so awesome, but it is. There's no bad fics. No, really. Everything is scary good. I'm reading the same fics over and over again and they just don't get old.
* American Idiot Original Broadway Cast. Stark Sands, how so awesome? Cast, how so fantastic? It's the first cd that survived more than a week in my car and I'm not tired of it yet. 21 Guns OMG.
* Watching Generation Kill. Still. And again.
* True Blood. Watching True Blood goes like this: boring. boring. boring. ERIC! ERIC ILU! boring. ewww. shut up, Bill. boring. boring. ewwww. boring. ERIC! DON'T GO ERIC! boring. boring. PAM! ILU PAM! boring. ...did they just? huh. well. hbo. (ERIC!)
* Leverage is back.
* I have a pile of shiny books that I have been accumulating for ages and didn't have time to read due to: school, work, and school. Soon it will be reading orgy tiem.
* cala_jane and I are almost ready to take over the world. We're just that awesome.
* Generation Kill fic writing. Awesome.