Bigger, longer, with totally new songs! (and many of them, too) Try your luck and knowledge under the cut!
1. Do you wanna be somebody else? // Are you sick of feeling so left out? // Are you desperate to find something more?
Simple Plan - Welcome To My Life, guessed by nastey
2. And you can’t fight the tears that ain’t coming // Or the moment of truth in your lies // When everything feels like the movies
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris, guessed by cala_jane
3. And I am ashes. // I am Jesus. // I am precious.
Jann Arden - Could I Be Your Girl, guessed by nastey
4. She got a gun she calls the lucky one // She left a note right by the phone // Don't leave a message 'cause this ain't no home
5. Now you can wait // You roll your eyes // We've twenty seconds to comply
6. I went sky diving // I went Rocky Mountain climbing // I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named fumanchu
Live Like You Were Dying by Tim McGraw, by killerweasel and phendog
7. It's a kind of madness, it's a kind of sin // To live in the state of mind I've been living in
8. But while we're apart, don't you give your heart to anyone // But don't forget who's takin' you home // And in whose arms you're gonna be
Save the last dance by the Drifters, guessed by eatenbyweasels
9. I'm standing in a windy tunnel // Shouting through the roar // And I'd like to give the information // You're asking for
Suzanne Vega - Blood Makes Noise, guessed by nastey
10. I did my best, it wasn't much // I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen, guessed by eatenbyweasels
11. I've been open // And I've been closed like a book // And burned down like a written sin // Hell I've been divided // Out of my mind and reinvented again
12. Did I say that I loathe you? // Did I say that I want to // Leave it all behind?
Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter, guessed by nastey
13. And maybe he sings off key // But thats alright by me // Because what he does he does so well // Makes me wanna yell
Denise Williams - Let's Hear It For the Boy, guessed by cala_jane
14. One Prozac a day // Husband's a CPA // Her dreams went out the door // When she turned twenty four
Bowling For Soup - 1985, guessed by nastey
15. Sunday morning I'm waking up // Can't even focus on a coffee cup // Don't even know who's bed I'm in
where do I begin - Chemical Brothers, guessed by phendog
16. If you can’t make your mind up // We’ll never get started. // And I don’t wanna wind up // Being parted, broken-hearted.
Cake - Perhaps, Perhaps, guessed by cala_jane
17. Still so many answers I don't know // Realise that to question is how we grow // So I step out of the ordinary
Heather Small - Proud, guessed by cala_jane
18. We've tried to wash our hands of all of this // We never talk of our lacking relationships // And how we're guilt stricken sobbing with our heads on the floor
The Freshmen by the Verve Pipe, guessed by killerweasel
19. Feelings are intense // Words are trivial // Pleasures remain // So does the pain
Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence, guessed by nastey
20. I never would have opened up // But you seemed so real to me // After all the bullshit I’ve heard
21. Half time goes by // Suddenly you’re wise // Another blink of an eye
22. A fear so black and hollow // It can suffocate creation // And refuse to let you in
Melissa Etheridge - Place Your Hand, guessed by nastey
23. I was afraid to be alone // Now im scared thats how id like to be // All these faces none the same // How can there be so many personalities
24. But I am the stuff of happy endings // Though mostly bluff, belief suspending // But close enough for just pretending
Aimee Mann - Lost In Space, guessed by cala_jane
25. There's nothing you can know that isn't known // Nothing you can see that isn't shown
Beatles - All You Need Is Love, guessed by nastey
26. Broken Hymen of your highness I'm left black // Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back
Heart-Shaped Box by Nirvana, guessed by killerweasel
27. Clutching your pillow and writhing in a naked sweat // Hoping somebody someday will do you like I did
Maroon 5 - Harder to Breathe, guessed by cala_jane
28. What if I'd been born fifty years before you // In a house on a street where you lived?
Luckiest by Ben Folds, guessed by killerweasel and phendog
29. Found the picture on the wall // To the bedpost that touched them all
30. Maybe I'm a girl and maybe I'm a lonely girl // who's in the middle of something // that she doesn't really understand
Jem - Maybe I'm Amazed, guessed by nastey
31. You know it's time // that we grow old and do some shit // I like it all that way
32. Here by my side, it's heaven // Here by my side, you are destruction // Here by my side, a new colour to paint the world
33. Once innocence was lost // There was not faith enough // Still my heart held on
Alison Krause - That Kind Of Love Lyrics, guessed by cala_jane
34. One hand on the trigger of a telephone // Wonderin' when the call comes
35. There’s no one laughing at your back now // No one standing at your door // Is that what you thought love was for?
36. I can shuffle cut and deal // But i can't draw a hand // I can't draw a lot of things // I hope you understand
37. And school's out early and soon we'll be learning // That the lesson today is how to die
I don't like Mondays by Boomtown Rats, guessed by eatenbyweasels
38. She's your adolescent dream // Schoolboy stuff, a sticky sweet romance.
39. I never really learnt how to love you // But I know that I love you // Through the hole in the sky
40. Slowly walking down the hall // Faster than a cannonball // Where were you while we were getting high?
Champagne Supernova - Oasis, guessed by phendog
41. Tonight she'll give herself away // She'll break apart all by her, by herself // So easy how we come undone
Dishwalla - Candleburn, guessed by cala_jane
42. Something is not the same // I'm through with playing by the rules // Of someone else's game
43. There is no floor 13 theres not even a second story // You got one to tell and its sad as hell
44. I keep your picture // Upon the wall // It hides a nasty stain that's lying there
I'm Not in Love by 10cc, guessed by eatenbyweasels
45. There's a wind-up man walking round and round // What once was emerald city is now a crystal town.
Scissors Sisters - Return to Oz, guessed by cala_jane
46. I don't know where I'm going // But I do know that I'm walking // Where?
47. you take the wheel for now // i'm too tired to drive this one home anyhow // for now
Jonatha Brooke - Because I Told You So, guessed by cala_jane
48. You weren't invited // You were on the outside - Stay on the outside // And now you want to ask me "why"?
49. Something gets lost when you translate // It's hard to keep straight // Perspective is everything
Aimee Mann - Invisible Ink, guessed by cala_jane
50. She's a PhD in "I told you so" // You've a knighthood in "I'm not listening"
Don't Marry her - Beautiful South, guessed by phendog
A lot, isn't it? *L* Apparently, I was bored.